Why should you work at JSW Powersports?
JSW Powersports offers a fun, fast-paced and challenging environment. The business is experiencing exceptional growth in all areas and we are always looking for the right people to join our team! JSW Powersports caters for a working environment of motivated, career aspirational individuals and the growth and success of JSW Powersports is directly related to the passion our team shows towards the industry as well as understanding our customer’s needs.
To register your interest in any future positions please email a brief cover letter (including the area of employment you are interested in) along with your resume to [email protected]
MARINE TECHNICIAN - PERMANENT
We are seeking an experienced marine mechanic to join our service team.
The successful candidate must have a good attitude and be willing to work in a team environment.
Job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Service and repairs on different makes and models or outboard and in board motors including Evinrude and Yamaha motors.
- Fault finding and diagnosis.
- New and second hand engine installations
- Electronics upgrades.
- Trailer repairs
- PWC experience is not critical but definitely an advantage.
- Training will be offered to the successful candidate if required.
Skills and Experience:
- More than 4 years experience as a mechanic in the marine industry.
- Hold a current drivers license.
- Available to work Monday to Friday with the option of some weekend work where required.
Compensation will be based on your experience.
Please send your resume and a covering letter to [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
ACCESSORIES MANAGER - PERMANENT
JSW Powersports are looking for an experienced Accessories Manager to join our team! Knowledge of watersports product plus experience in retail sales is essential as well as exceptional customer service skills. Working with brands such as Jet Pilot, Spy, Sea-Doo, Masterline, Connelly and O'Brian you must have experience in stock control, data managment and merchandising. You must have extensive knowledge of all brands and products and the ability to assist customers with supporting accessories after purchasing a watercraft. The successful candidate will have a passion for the waterspotrts industry and have experience in the retail sector.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining merchandise displays ensuring they are fully stocked at all times.
- Maintaining supplier relationships
- Responsible for all accessories sales for new and existing customers.
- Running stock reports and managing stock levels
- Responsible for all invoicing of stock orders and updating our stock management program.
- Manage all accessories email and telephone enquiries
- Manage till transactions, cash/credit
- Attend new stock/indent order meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High level written and verbal skills, presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to prioritise work and meet agreed deadlines.
- A professional and friendly phone manner
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent sales skills
This role is based at our showroom in Arundel QLD and the successful candidate is required to work Saturdays. If you think that you have what it takes so excel in this role please send your CV and cover letter through to [email protected]